Just The Basics

Hi there! Welcome to my blog page. A little bit about me: College student majoring in Journalism. Writing is a passion of mine that I hope one day can take me very far. I wish to be an Author or even a Travel Writer. I also write poetry and songs from time to time. I feel my happiest when I have a pen in my hand. I don't feel confined to the normality of day to day life, yet I feel free enclosed in the words and thoughts that flow through my pen. I hopefully one day travel to South Korea, China, Thailand, and Japan.

I am also a huge beauty lover. Beauty is actually something I came to love. My senior year was really when I got into makeup, skincare, beauty in general. From there, I have became a self-made Freelance Makeup Artist and Guru, I'm obviously not the Jackie Aina of the beauty world, but I feel like I'm good enough to give myself that title. I have my own YouTube channel as well, "Sage Monae" is my name, just in case anyone wants to subscribe.

Any K-pop lovers out there? One is right here! K-pop is my favorite hobbies, a hobby that has taken over for 4 years now. The idols are perfect, music is perfect, everything is just perfect. With minor racial hatred because I'm brown-skinned and listening to Korean music, but I don't really care anymore about what people say about me. My love for K-pop is what makes me unique.

I am also a huge food lover. Any kind is fine with me! When I travel, I want to eat everything!

My blog is basically what makes me who I am and how I am. I am Sage. The one who is still seeking herself in this complicated thing: that is life. There have been some ups and down, but I have never let that stop me from achieving my goals and dreams in life.


Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 27, 2017

My Social Media Platforms

I am a active social media person, like no really I am. You can contact me on all my social media, I have no problem with meeting new people and also maybe take part in new opportunities from companies.


  • Instagram: @sage.monae
  • Twitter: @BeautyBySage1
  • Snapchat: @Princess.Sage
  • Tumblr: Trinivibez
  • Also you can subscribe to my YouTube channel. Search "Sage Monae" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4Of2A9-VV_q49kU_gKxJQ
Any YouTube collaborations, Product Reviews, or anything business related, I can be reached through email, sage.lovings2015@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment