Just The Basics

Hi there! Welcome to my blog page. A little bit about me: College student majoring in Journalism. Writing is a passion of mine that I hope one day can take me very far. I wish to be an Author or even a Travel Writer. I also write poetry and songs from time to time. I feel my happiest when I have a pen in my hand. I don't feel confined to the normality of day to day life, yet I feel free enclosed in the words and thoughts that flow through my pen. I hopefully one day travel to South Korea, China, Thailand, and Japan.

I am also a huge beauty lover. Beauty is actually something I came to love. My senior year was really when I got into makeup, skincare, beauty in general. From there, I have became a self-made Freelance Makeup Artist and Guru, I'm obviously not the Jackie Aina of the beauty world, but I feel like I'm good enough to give myself that title. I have my own YouTube channel as well, "Sage Monae" is my name, just in case anyone wants to subscribe.

Any K-pop lovers out there? One is right here! K-pop is my favorite hobbies, a hobby that has taken over for 4 years now. The idols are perfect, music is perfect, everything is just perfect. With minor racial hatred because I'm brown-skinned and listening to Korean music, but I don't really care anymore about what people say about me. My love for K-pop is what makes me unique.

I am also a huge food lover. Any kind is fine with me! When I travel, I want to eat everything!

My blog is basically what makes me who I am and how I am. I am Sage. The one who is still seeking herself in this complicated thing: that is life. There have been some ups and down, but I have never let that stop me from achieving my goals and dreams in life.


Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Inspirational Saturdays (SORRY I AM A DAY LATE)

This s something I am really really REALLY happy about doing. Writing is my passion, so is making people feel good about themselves. Every Saturday will be my time to really get my thoughts out in the open, while helping some people along the way. Each Saturday will have a different topic,whether is about self-motivation, relationships, even the really touchy ones like loving the color of your skin. Sometimes, I'll write a poem I wrote the night before, or maybe just a simple discussion. I have experienced a lot of heart break and real life struggle in my life. Emotionally, spiritually, mentally and physically. I want Saturdays to be uplifting as they are indeed serious topics that can't be ignored.


Thanks for reading 💓💓💓💓

No comments:

Post a Comment